Cohesive endpoint hygiene is critical to the security strategy. Take control of your endpoints fast.
HCL BigFix (former IBM BigFix) is a collaborative endpoint management and security platform.
IT security and operations teams are struggling to keep pace with global cyber criminals – often using up to 85 different tools from up to 45 different vendors. This makes it hard to prioritize patching and remediation. Plus, not all remediation tools are created equal. If you can’t see your endpoints and your tools don’t work together, you can’t secure your devices and data, so you need BigFix.
With BigFix, IT operations and security teams can collaborate more effectively to cut operational costs, compress endpoint management cycles, enforce compliance in real-time, improve productivity and optimize ROI on existing investments.
IBM BigFix addresses the needs of enterprise IT infrastructure and security specialists:
- Discover quickly: identifies and provides accurate, real-time information about your endpoints — regardless of operating system, location or connectivity.
- Secure continuously: provides continuous monitoring, patching, and enforcement of security policies across endpoints.
- Compliance: continuous policy enforcement and reporting
- Lifecycle: software patching, distribution and provisioning
- Inventory: audit authorized and unauthorized software
- Patch: automated patching with high first-pass success
Don’t drown in a sea of cyberthreats: Mitigate attacks with IBM BigFix and IBM QRadar (2 min video)
Contact us for more information, questions, meeting.