“RegattaScope” – the art of 3D tracking and sailing races analytics
“RegattaScope” is based on specialized software that allows to track the position of sailing ships equipped with GLONASS / GPS sensors in real time in 3D format delivering unique opportunities for funs, organizers, racers, trainers to:
- Increase the audience reach and popularize sailing races through the Internet broadcast.
- Attract additional financing for the regatta by placing logos of advertisers and sponsors on 3D models of yachts and information blocks of the broadcast.
- Increase the spectacle of the regatta for fans, friends and relatives on the banks and at home. At the same time, viewers can try themselves in the role of a broadcast director, choosing a camera to display, its position and viewing angle.
- Save the regatta in all its uniqueness, creating repeatedly reproduced content for the site of the event organizer and social networking pages.
- Equip the training process of preparation for competitions with a modern digital tool for monitoring and analyzing winning strategies of leaders taking into account the peculiarities of the water area.
Read brochure to learn more about value and benefits of “RegattaScope”